|Mr. and Mrs. Ebenezer Robson|
AM54-S4-: Port P1698.1
He was in his late 60s when he started the Sunday School in Cedar Cottage. Soon in the same year (1902) a congregation started to form and was probably called “Epworth Methodist Church”, named after the street-car station located close to the School-House. (It must not be mixed up with Epworth Methodist Church, that existed earlier and closed down after 5 years of existence!
|Robson Memorial Methodist Church (1906)|
Ref.Code: AM1376-: CVA 330-9
|Fire Damage to Robson Memorial Methodist Church |
Ref. Code: AM1506-S1-: CVA 447-41
Additional information: AM1376-: CVA 330-7and AM1376-: CVA 330-8 show the interior of the church.